Aidpage is a
support network.
Ask for help
Offer help
Sign up now
Talking about:
2 posts
0 visits


Ericwilkeson started this conversation
I just came back to Pennsylvania from Florida to get my two sons from there mother who has cys involved so I need somewhere to stay with them till I can get back on my feet
Click here to add your comment...
woman in a shoe
Hi this is only a info site right this min the only thing I can think of is a shelver sign up for low income housing u can sign up in more than one county. Also there places that can help with first month rent and dept type need help with bills city state if u don't see it under city state put courty state u see a list of places that can help u if they got the funds just because they don't have the funds today don't mean they want have it next week.
Talk to woman in a shoe